Friday, May 22, 2015

"Live long, die young" Smoothie

Views:

The original name I gave to this one was "Longevity", but then I changed my mind, because I can. So meet my new find - a super healthy and easy-to-make green smoothie. We all love these green ones, as green is linked to "healthy" in our minds, and this one is not an exception: it is packed with protein due to the presence of spirulina and it contains a lot of vitamin C and A, iron and copper, one ripe banana makes it sweet and I guess chlorella adds +1 to "healthy" as well. 


LIVE LONG, DIE YOUNG SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:
0/5 lemon
1 banana
1 green apple
1 tsp spirulina
1 tsp chlorella

Blend it all together and drink fast. 

Then make another one, because it's yummy!


LIVE LONG, DIE YOUNG SMOOTHIE

Ингредиенты:
0/5 лимона
1 банан
1 зеленое яблоко
1 ч.л. спирулины
1 ч.л. хлорелы


Поместите все в блендер и измельчите. Выпейте и сделайте еще одну порцию, потому что это вкусно!

1 comment :