Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Raspberry Banana Smoothie Bowl

Views:

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals and smoothie bowl is one of my favorite breakfasts. Smoothie bowl is even better than regular smoothie most of us are used to, but you can add nuts and Goji to it, which will make it even more nutritious and B-E-A-T-I-F-U-L! :)


Смузи - один из моих любимых вариантов завтраков, а если к ним еще добавить орешки и Годжи и красиво подать, то никакой другой еды и вовсе не нужно. 

I will share my favorite recipe with you. This one is so simple that it only takes me 2 minutes to prepare it. Lately I have been adding Acai capsules to my smoothies, they are nutritious and help me last until lunch. But even if you don't have the opportunity to purchase them you should still try this recipe and still this will be way healthier than morning sandwiches :)

Вот один из самых простых веганских смузи, которые я ем практически каждый день. В последнее время я добавляю капсулы Асаи, они питательны и позволяют мне дожить до обеда. Но даже если у Вас нет возможности купить Асаи - приготовьте смузи без суперфудов и все же это будет в разы полезнее привычных нам бутербродов. 

RASPBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE BOWL

Ingredient:

4 Acai capsules
1/2 cup raspberry
2 bananas
100 ml water

Directions:

Blend everything together until smooth, top it with nuts and seeds and enjoy!

Nutritional value: 57.64 ккал
Protein: 0.99 g, fat0.11 g, carbohydrate: 14.82 g

МАЛИНОВЫЙ СМУЗИ С БАНАНОМ

Ингредиенты:

4 капсулы Асаи
1/2 чашки замороженой малины
2 банана
100 мл воды

Способ приготовления:

Измельчите все до однородного состояния с помощью стационарного блендера.

Энергетическая ценность: 57.64 ккал
Белки: 0.99 g, жиры: 0.11 g, углеводы: 14.82 g


No comments :

Post a Comment